Big Data Training in Chennai
Large amount of data is being generated by human and machines everyday. To maintain such an enormous amount of data, BIG DATA is introduced. In Technical terms, Big data is the collection of large set of data which cannot be processed in a traditional approach.
Best Online Big Data Training
Online training has become an easy mode to learn by sitting in your location. Hope Tutors is well equipped with Trainers and Technology to provide best online Big Data training to you. We assure that you master Big Data and Hadoop with our training.
Big Data Training Course Objectives
- Understand the concepts and challenges in Big Data
- Approach to solve Big Data problems with Apache Hadoop
- In-depth knowledge in implementing Apache Hadoop
- Understand Data Loading Techniques using Sqoop and Flume
- Programs with MapReduce algorithm
- Programming in YARN
- Data Analytics using Pig and Hive
- In-depth knowledge in implementing Apache HBase concepts
What will you learn from Big Data course?
- Core Java Basics
- Shell Scripting Basics
- Unix/Linux Command basics
- PL/SQL basics
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), Map Reduce, PIG, Hive, Mongo DB
- OLAP architecture and its usages
- OLAP VS OLTP
- Data, Report input Preparation from Big Data.
- Hands on experience in Real time project
Who should attend Big Data Training?
- Freshers and college students
- Any graduate who is having interest in learning new technologies
- Java working professionals will learn quickly
- Developers in any technology
Job Opportunities for Big Data Professionals
- Excellent Job Opportunity for Big Data Professionals
- We have tied up with Consultancies and Companies to provide best placement for Big Data Training
Big Data Course Certification
- We will give you Big Data course certification under the name of Hope Tutors.
Reach us today through call / email / chat to know more about our Big Data training and schedule a free demo class. Hope Tutors wishes you good luck for your career growth.
|Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop|
|What Is Big data?||00:00:00|
|The problem space and example applications||00:00:00|
|Getting Started with Hadoop|
|Hadoop Cluster Setup||00:00:00|
|Hadoop Shell commands||00:00:00|
|Monitoring & Management of Hadoop||00:00:00|
|Data Transfer Using Sqoop||00:00:00|
|Data Transfer Using Flume||00:00:00|
|Hive and HiveQL|
|Hive Tables(Managed Tables and External Tables, Partitions and Buckets, Storage Formats, Importing Data, Altering Tables, Dropping Tables)||00:00:00|
|Querying Data(Sorting And Aggregating, Map Reduce Scripts, Joins & Subqueries, Views, Map and Reduce side Joins to optimize Query)||00:00:00|
|Pig and Pig Latin|
|Pig Latin Scripts, Writing Evaluation, Filter, Load & Store Functions||00:00:00|
|Hadoop MapReduce framework|
|Hadoop Mapreduce Introduction||00:00:00|
|Mapreduce Using Pig & Hive||00:00:00|
|Advance MapReduce programming||00:00:00|
|Hbase Shell Command||00:00:00|
|Hadoop 2.0, YARN|
|Hadoop YARN Introduction||00:00:00|
|Hadoop YARN Setup||00:00:00|
|Programming in YARN framework j||00:00:00|