Data Science Training in Chennai
Data science is an interdisciplinary field about processes and systems to extract knowledge or insights from data in various forms. There are lot of job opportunities for Data Scientists in India and abroad.
We at Hope Tutors have the best trainers who not only teach but also guide your career.
We are proud to say that Hope Tutors is a top notch Data Science training center in chennai. Our in-house trainers have trained and placed 100s’ of Data Scientists. Our Data Science training course is 100% real-time with assured placement.
Best Data Science Online Training
Online training has become an easy mode to learn by sitting in your location. Hope Tutors is well equipped with Trainers and Technology to provide best online Data Science training to you. We assure that you master Data Science with our training.
What will you learn from Data Science course?
- Understanding the role of Data scientist, the best job of 21st century
- Understanding the data analysis life cycle and Data mining techniques.
- Understanding tools and techniques for data transformation
- Analyze data using machine learning algorithms in R, Spark and MLib
- Understanding data visualization and optimization techniques
Who should attend?
- Developers striving to be a ‘Data Scientist’
- Business Analysts
- Analytics Managers
- Information Architects
- Hadoop professionals
- R Professionals
Job Opportunities for Data Scientists
- A recent study by the McKinsey Global Institute says that “a need for 1.5 million more managers and analysts with deep analytical and technical skills by 2018”
- There is a huge demand for data scientists across all industries
Data Analytics Course Certification
- We will give you Data Science course certification under the name of Hope Tutors.
Reach us today through call / email / chat to know more about our Data Science training. Hope Tutors wishes you good luck for your career growth.
|Overview of Data Analytics and Data Science||00:00:00|
|Database Handling and Querying Refresher||00:00:00|
|Commonly used tools and approaches in Data Analytics||00:00:00|
|Statistics -Descriptive Statistics||00:00:00|
|Analysis using Excel||00:00:00|
|Introduction to R||00:00:00|
|Advanced R Techniques||00:00:00|
|Statistics – Inferential Statistics||00:00:00|
|Data Analysis and Modeling using R||00:00:00|
|Commonly used Visualization Techniques||00:00:00|
|Advanced Visualization Techniques||00:00:00|
|Introduction to Tableau||00:00:00|
|Data Visualization techniques using Excel, R, Tableau||00:00:00|
|Data Mining / Machine Learning|
|What is Machine Learning ? What is Supervised and Unsupervised Learning?||00:00:00|
|Introduction to Python and it’s libraries||00:00:00|
|Overview of basic ML Principles. Linear and Logistic Regression Techniques||00:00:00|
|CART, Decision Trees & Support Vector Machines||00:00:00|
|Random Forests, Principal Component Analysis||00:00:00|