Machine Learning Training in Chennai
Hope Tutors provides Machine Learning Training in Chennai with the objective to teach the complete Data Warehousing Concepts in a simpler way. We are the Best Machine Learning Training Institute in Chennai in-terms of real-time training and placement.
Best Machine Learning Online Training
Online training has become an easy mode to learn by sitting in your location. Hope Tutors is well equipped with Trainers and Technology to provide best online Machine learning training to you. We assure that you master all the concepts of Machine Learning with our training.
Who should attend Machine Learning Training?
- Business Analysts
- Analytics Managers
- Information Architects
- R Professionals
- A recent study by the McKinsey Global Institute says that “a need for 1.5 million more managers and analysts with deep analytical and technical skills by 2018”
- Huge demand for Machine Learning professionals in India and abroad
Why Our Institute
- 100% practical training from Industry Experienced professionals
- Industry Standard Course Curriculum
- Real-time Case Studies
- Students will learn Real time Projects during the course.
- We will focus practical oriented training.
- Trainers will have 8+ years of experience
- Friendly Trainers who will involve in any course related discussion.
Machine Learning Course Certification
- We will give you Machine Learning course certification under the name of Hope Tutors.
Reach us today through call / email / chat to know more about our Machine Learning training. Hope Tutors wishes you good luck for your career growth.
|Types of Learning||00:00:00|
|Advice for Applying Machine Learning||00:00:00|
|Machine Learning System Design||00:00:00|
|What is Machine Learning?|
|What is Supervised and Unsupervised Learning?|
|Introduction to R and it's libraries|
|Overview of basic ML Principles|
|Lasso Regression and Ridge Regression|
|L1 and L2 Regularization||00:00:00|
|Classification and Regression Trees||00:00:00|
|K-Nearest Neighbors Algorithm|
|Principal Component Analysis|
|Support Vector Machines|