Learn Manual testing from industry leading experts.Trainers who is having more than 5 years of experience in IT industry will take Manual Testing.
Manual Testing Training in Chennai
Manual testing is the process of manually executing the test cases written against the applications. Without the help of automation tools, manual testing will help you figure out the problems that occur in a application. Using manual testing we will be aware of what the application is expected to do and what it actually does. Manual testers will take the role of end users and will test the entire application manually to analyse the errors. Hope Tutors is leading provider of Manual Testing Training in Chennai with experienced trainers, assured placement & affordable cost.
Best Online Manual Testing Training
Hope Tutors is well equipped with latest infrastructure and experienced trainers to provide the best Online Manual Testing Training.
What will you learn from manual testing training?
- Understanding the software development life cycle models
- In-depth knowledge about various types of testing
- Understanding the test scenarios, test procedures, test plan
- Learn to write test cases and execute it manually
- Understanding the bug life cycle
- Learn to use bug tracking tools
Who should attend?
- Graduates with basic computer knowledge
- Freshers interested in testing career
- Experienced professionals of any technology
- Excellent job opportunities in top tier & mid tier companies for freshers
- Many organisations prefer manual testing over automation testing. so the demand for manual testers is evergreen
Contact us today to know more about our Testing Training courses and schedule a free demo class.
For more testing training courses Click here
|Introduction to testing|
|Principles of Testing|
|Verification vs. validation|
|SDLC – Types of Software Development Life Cycle|
|Agile methodology and Scrum Framework||00:00:00|
|Advantages and Disadvantages of software development life cycle|
|Principles of Testing|
|STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle|
|Test case, Use case and Test Scenario’s.|
|How to prepare test plan and strategy|
|How to Prepare test case template?|
|Difference between Error, bug, defect and fail|
|Bug Life cycle|
|How to Prepare Bug template?|
|Bug Tracking tool|
|Types of Testing|
|Ad hoc Testing||00:00:00|
|Black Box Testing||00:00:00|
|Gray Box Testing||00:00:00|
|Install & Configuration Testing||00:00:00|
|Black box testing and its testing techniques|
|White box testing and its types|
|Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria|
|Test Environment and Test data preparation|
|Flow graph notations|
|Requirement traceability matrix|