Trending IT Courses in 2020 | Part – 2
Dev means a software app development. Ops means the IT operation. It is simply the software development process. It is the combination of the software development & the IT operations. It helps in shortening the life cycle of the development of a system.
DevOps is one of the best trending technologies. It is one of the most powerful with different kind of tools. These tools are useful in achieving business objectives. DevOps utilizes practices such as automated build and the test. It also utilizes practices of CI as well as CD.
Gradle, Git, Jenkins are some of top-rated DevOps tools. DevOps is more popular with its following practices.
Continuous Integration (CI)
This practice helps in merging the changed code into central storage. Each code should build and conduct testing. There are two components in CI.
CI helps in detecting the bugs quickly. It reduces the time span. It validates the new software updates. Then the new software updates are ready for releases.
Continuous delivery (CD)
CD is the approach of delivering the software. The software will deliver in the duration of short time. It ensures the trusty software releases at any time. Delivering the friction free works is possible with the use of CI as well as CD.
Following are some of the best reasons for making DevOps as trending.
- Use of DevOps assembly lines: It will focus on the automation. It will also focus on the connection of the several team activities. DevOps Assembly Lines will share states. It will also share about other information between the activities.
- DevOps with AI and Machine Learning: DevOps with AI helps in identifying the bottlenecks. It will also help in the capacity issues as well as in blocking. This prediction will help in the achievement of the most powerful DevOps.
- Adoption of Micro-service architecture: Micro-service is splitting the code. It will split the single entity into the multiple entities. This ensures no breakage in the other systems when there is a problem. It also ensures that adding a new feature is very easy.
- Security Focus: DevSecOps is mainly for the security-based. It ensures the security for the software life cycle.
- Zero Touch Automation: DevOps is useful for the complete automation. When there is a code change, it will detect and initiate the build. Once the build run is complete, it will trigger for the test.
All IT giants will start using DevOps as a mandatory process. In recent times usage of DevOps increased.
It is also known as IT Security. In simple words Cyber Security is used to protect our systems. It protects the System from theft. It is used to prevent the system from damaging their hardware & software. This prevents the system from the Hackers. It allows the system to run smoothly.
Cyber Security helps to prevent the system. It will prevent the system from denial of the service attacks. It also helps to prevent the direct access attacks as well as the backdoor. This is one of the best reasons to prefer Cyber security.
Cyber Security is one of the best trending courses. Following are some of the important reasons,
- a) Awareness about the various Cyber Attacks: Cyber Attacks is still a big problem now-a-day. Trojans is one of the famous cyber-attacks. Attacker uses the famous techniques. Cryptojacking is one among them. It is using the someone’s computer unauthorized. A recent study told that there is 31% growth in the using this attack. It helps our system by keeping away from such attacks.
- b) Regulation in the Data Protection policies: Google & Facebook have concerns about the private data. They face security breaches. There is unethical information disclosure. Consumer Data Protection Act has penalties. So, all IT giants started using the several security measures. It is used to keep their data safe as well as secured.
- c) Attacks against the OS: Virus attacks are frequent in OS. Popular OS like Microsoft is also attacked with viruses. Companies start focusing on the build for more security. One of the best examples is the Windows Advanced Threat Protection. It is very helpful in keeping OS more secured.
- d) Multi-level Authentication: Online-banking uses authentication. It is multi-level. Online transactions also use such methods. Password is the simple way of authenticating the users. It is not enough to handle with the single level of authentication. Considering the attacks, we need the passwords as well as other techniques. The Cyber Security ensures in the reduction of such attacks.
- e) Need for the MS degree in the Security: Universities offers MS in Security. Popular university like UC Berkeley offers such courses. It is a trend setting course. Simple certified courses are not much enough now-a-days. Master’s degree in the Cyber Security is more famous.
RPA stands for Robotic Process Automation. In simple words it is the use of the software with AI. The software is also used with machine learning ability. It is mainly used to handle high volume and repeatable task.
RPA Tools helps in automating the inter-connection with GUI. It also can perform tasks based on the inputs.
RPA tools are very trending. It works in front-end as well as in back-end operations. This is the important reason for the trendiness of RPA Tools. Front-end operations will require the natural language processing. Back-end operations will require the structured data analysis.
Banking sector uses RPA tools. Maintaining the patient registration in hospitals uses this RPA Tools. E-commerce website as well as Logistics company uses this. Profile updates in social media uses the RPA Tools. These are some of the best real time examples of RPA Tools.
Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere are some of the best RPA tools. UiPath and Work Fusion are also most widely used RPA tools. These tools are very trendy in industries. The main advantage of RPA tool is, it will produce accurate and reliable values. It also delivers consistent output.
RPA Tools are very popular. Following are some of the best reasons for their trendiness.
- More Job Openings: RPA creates jobs in all the industries. All the industries are moving to the digital era. Multiple companies are adopting the RPA. The percentage of using increased up to 36.4. RPA will not eliminate human role. It will diversify the role.
- Integration with Other Tools: RPA tools integrate with the automation tools. This is a biggest advantage of the RPA Tools. One of the best examples is the Center of Excellence. The COE is inserting a new technology to the existing tools.
- RPA tools with Artificial Intelligence: RPA with AI is popular. It will build the innovative frameworks. These frameworks can help in the staffing. It also helps in the finance. This will help for the production as well as for the development. RPA is very useful for the automation. It will automate the Natural language processing. Image processing is also automated using this RPA Tools.
- Attended Robots: RPA enables attended the robots. It means the robots will work along with the human beings. Usage of such robots increased to 50 %. This will change the activities of the humans.
Full Stack Developer
Full Stack refers to a job posting. This job holder should have knowledge about the Front-end development of any app. They should also know about the Back-end development of the same app.
The full stack developer should know about layers of the 3-tier model. The 3-tier model consist of three layers they are as follows,
- Presentation Layer: It is the main Front-end portion. It deals with the user interface.
- Business Logic Layer: It is the Back-end portion. It deals with the data validation.
- Database Layer: It deals with the data access. It also deals with the storage and interface.
Front-end development courses focus in Front-end web development. It is designing the view of the website. Front-end developer should know HTML, CSS as well as Java Scripting.
Back-end development courses focuses in developing the core of the website. Back-end enables the front-end operation. The codes run on the server. Back-end developers should know Java, PHP, Ruby on Rail, Python and .net.
Full Stack developer should also Know about the Database. Database courses deal with the access of the data. Full Stack Developers also deals the storage of the data. They handle the interface of the data.
Full Stack Development courses are trendier. Following are some of the aspects.
Better work in Team
Full stack developers work better in the team. They are aware of the front-end as well as back-end. They know the overall design. Also, they are aware of interaction between the tools. This will improve the productivity.
Full stack development uses modern technologies. It will keep on increasing the quality of the software. It will also keep on increasing the quantity of the customers. The Advanced Java-based frameworks is one of the best examples for this. These all will fit in to the full stack development.
MEAN as well as MERN are the two popular stack development frameworks.
MEAN is an acronym for MangoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, Node.js. MEAN is a full stack Java Script. It is an open-source software stack. MEAN Stack is building a dynamic website as well as web apps.
Some of trending frameworks in Front-end development are as below
- There are greater number of built-in services.
- Flexible with integration of HTML Code.
- Easy to add the modules in the framework.
- DOM method focuses on the testing as well as on the performance.
- It is a Plug and Play development with existing components.
It is the most powerful Java Script library. It is flexible to use. It is mainly for Server-Side. ReactJS is performance-oriented.
Following are some of the core features of ReactJS,
- Makes more code readable. Added with debugging features.
- Pool of event objects. Event object helps in reducing the memory overhead.
- JSX helps in Writing React components. It is also used for building block of React UI.
- It helps in defining the visual as well as interactions in app.
It allows the developers to integrate with the existing app. The components help for the integration. Vue.js is a framework with detailed documents. It is very flexible to use. MVVM is an architecture used for two-way communications. It is easy for handling the HTML blocks.
Following are some of the core features of Vue.js,
- The changes are applied to virtual DOM. This change compared with original DOM before submission.
- It helps in assigning the values to HTML attributes.
- It will support for third party animation libraries.
- Easy navigation and support of templates.
- Support for command line interface.
Cloud computing meant to save & use the data via internet. It reduces saving the data in the system memory. It is a cutting-edge technology. We don’t need to hire our own server or external memories. Instead, we can rent from the service providers.
The best real-time example is Microsoft one drive. Email services like Gmail, Hotmail etc., uses the cloud computing. Google Docs is another best example for the cloud computing. Google Docs is a free web-based app.
Some of trending on demand cloud services are
It means Amazon Web Service. It is a secure Cloud Service Platform. It offers the computing power as well as the database storage. AWS also offers the content delivery. It helps in the growth of business. It offers scalable storage. Mobile friendly access is the additional feature.
It is one of the best examples for a platform which act as a server. It is a virtual technology. Microsoft offers this. It is the collection of the servers as well as the networking hardware. Azure supports the apps which are scalable. Azure offers the location-based-services. It is useful in Internet of Things. It also offers access to machine learning services. Azure is more secured. It offers real time services.
3. Google Cloud Platform
It is a public cloud computing service. Google offers this. This Platform runs on the Google Hardware. It is an End user product. Google added multiple cloud services to the platform. There is no end user server management required. It scales automatically.
4. Open Stack
It is an open source software platform for the cloud computing. It is a cloud operating system. Open Stack controls the large amount of data. It moves as the infrastructure-as-a-Service. It is simply IaaS. Virtual Server is available for the user by using this. It is more compatible as well as portable. It also offers quality control.
Hybrid /Native Mobile App Development Courses
1. Native Mobile App
Native mobile app is an application program. Native Mobile App is developed for use of specific platform. It can use the device-specific hardware. It also can use the software for the same hardware. Native app offers for the optimized performance.
It uses the advantage of latest technologies. There are mainly two mobile OS platforms. They are Apple OS and Google android. It works with the Device OS. It enables them to performance faster as well as flexible.
2. Hybrid Mobile App
Hybrid app is the combination of the native app as well as web app. It can function both in online as well as in offline. It can be integrated with a device file system. It can also integrate with web-based services. It is an embedded browser. It is used to improve the access of dynamic online context.
Some of trending mobile app development courses are as below
3. React Native
React Native builds the native iOS as well as android app. It is based on the components of the React. It uses the native components instead of web components. It provides a flexible user interface. It has massive popularity. Community support is additional advantage.
Xamarin is a mobile app framework. It is for building the user interface. It is a cross-platform UI tool kit. We can create native user interface layouts easily. It offers access to AI. It is also popular in blockchain, augmented reality and wearable apps.
5. Angular with Ionic
Ionic is a front-end SDK. It is for building the cross-platform mobile app. Angular with ionic provides for the integrating services. The services were the Push notice as well as the analytics.
Flutter is an app framework. It is an open-source mobile app development SDK. It is created by Google. Developing app for android as well as iOS uses this. It is a primary method of creating the app for Google Fuchsia.