Open source general-purpose language.Object Oriented, Procedural, FunctionalEasy to interface with C/ObjC/Java/FortranEasy to interface with C++ (via SWIG)Great interactive environment
Hope Tutors is the leading provider of python training in chennai course. We offer fully practical oriented training and minimum strength on batch. Python Course Syllabus was updated regularly,mock tests and participation in Coding Competition will give the hands on experience.Trainers are student friendly and also having 20+ years of Expertise on the Domain
Why Hope Tutors is the best Python training institute in chennai
Instructor-led Live Sessions: You can get the training wherever you intend to, our instructor will be delivering the python training online. It will be of 30 Hours duration where we offer both weekdays and weekends batches
Real-life Case Studies: We would like to give some practical projects based on the course syllabus so that you never miss the chance of learning the things and executing it simultaneously.
Python Course Assignments: Every Class would be finished with an Assignment that is going to improve the implementation of the learning concepts
Lifetime Access for Python Course Materials: We are Providing the Lifetime access to class recorded videos and Python Course Material
Python Certification: After the Completion of Python training with us we would certify you as ‘Python for Data Science Expert’ based on your project performance, reviewed by our expert panel.
Python Discussion Forum: Access to our python global community forum so that you can learn the new things and can clear your queries directly with our trainers.
Python Training in Chennai with Placement : Our Python Training Course aim is to get the students certified and get placed, we are very strict on giving our candidates the ample opportunities of cracking their job, We assist them in resume building, mock interviews and prepare you for Python Interview Questions.
What is Python ?
Python is the most used high-level programming language for the general-purpose programming,Python design philosophy would emphasizes the code readability and python syntax would allow the programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than the other languages like C and Java.The best part on Python Training is you can write the programs on both small scale and large scale with fewer lines.
What are the Salient Features of Python ?
- Python is a high level and Interpreted language
- Python is dynamically typed so that you have the freedom to not declare your variable type
- Python is both functional and Object Oriented programming language.
- Python would hold the faster development time than C, but in execution it lags behind C
Where is Python Used ?
- It is used mostly on the Web and Internet development technology
- Scientific and Numeric Computations
- Desktop GUI Applications
- Software Development
- Educational Purposes
- Command line tools Unix/Linux/Mac
- General purpose scripting, data extraction/ refinement
What would you Learn from the Python Training with us ?
- Gaining Expertise in all the fundamentals of writing Python code.
- Leveraging the complete knowledge in Python scripting and on the flow control structures.
- Expert Knowledge in handling the different sets of sequence data.
- In-Depth learning of Python functions to optimize the code reuse.
- Reading and writing the files through the Python.
What are the Topics that we Cover on our Python Course in Chennai?
- We Cover all the Basic Python Data Types such as numbers, variables, and lists.
- We teach you the logic that runs your code like if, elif, and else statements.
- We teach the basics on loops as loops are the key thing to run an effective program
- Learn to create a clean and reusable functions that would help you to automate tasks that repeat.
- Clear Explanation of the OOP in simple way, so that you master one of Python’s most powerful features.
- Learn to use the cryptography library with Python to encode and decode the encrypted messages.
- We’ll teach you on how to use the Python in conjunction with the Google Map API to plot information on a map!
Who can attend Python Training with us ?
- Network Admins
- Software developers
- Business Analytics Managers
- Big Data professionals
- Management Administrator
- Job seekers who need to shine in the Python Domain.
Prerequisites for Python Training ?
It is not Needed to know a programming language before learning Python. If you have zeal in programming, then you can easily learn Python.
Python Job Opportunities
Python developer would be considered for the job roles mentioned below
- Software Engineer
- Python Developer
- Research Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Software Developer
Python programming language is the most popular language for data scientists worldwide, so the jobs are never out of fuel for the next decade.
Python Salary Trends
The average salary for a Junior Python Developer is 15k per month in India. Depending on the Skill Set and Experience the salary would vary.
We would like to wish you a happy career in python, also would like you to give a chance to be a part in that.
Python Interview Questions
Python Interview Questions and Answers
Frequently asked Questions
What is the course duration for Python language in Hope Tutors?
It takes 30 hours of training in Python language.
Can the course fee be paid in installment?
Will your Python programming suit my standards?
Is online training available?
Can I attend the training on weekends?
Contact us to know more and schedule a free Python demo class.
|Setting up path||00:00:00|
|Working with Python||00:00:00|
|Variable and Data Types||00:00:00|
|Nested If Else||00:00:00|
|Function and Methods||00:00:00|
|Working with lists||00:00:00|
|Function and Methods||00:00:00|
|Functions and Methods||00:00:00|
|Accessing values in dictionaries||00:00:00|
|Working with dictionaries||00:00:00|
|Defining a function||00:00:00|
|Calling a function||00:00:00|
|Types of functions||00:00:00|
|Global and local variables||00:00:00|
|Reading data from keyboard||00:00:00|
|Printing on screen||00:00:00|
|Opening and closing file||00:00:00|
|Reading and writing files||00:00:00|
|Try ? finally clause||00:00:00|
|User Defined Exceptions||00:00:00|
|Class and object||00:00:00|
|Matching VS Searching||00:00:00|
|CGI environment variable||00:00:00|
|GET and POST methods||00:00:00|
|Client and server||00:00:00|
|Starting a thread||00:00:00|
|Multithreaded Priority Queue||00:00:00|