Hope Tutors is one of the leading Google Cloud Platform training institutes in Chennai. We offer advanced Google Cloud Platform course materials from industry experts at economical prices. We use state of the art facilities to provide you with the finest Google Cloud Platform training in Chennai. Keeping your interests in mind, we provide you with the opportunity of choosing between a classroom setup or online sessions to deliver our teachings.
Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform is a suite of services relating to cloud computing. Technology giant Google is offering this suite that runs on the same infrastructure that Google utilizes internally for its end-user commodities, such as YouTube and Google Search. In addition to a whole array of management tools, it comes with a series of modular cloud computing services. These services include computing, data storage, data analytics, and machine learning. We have to register using a credit card or a bank account. We get Infrastructure as a service, Platform as a service, and Serverless computing environments on using Google Cloud Platform.
App Engine was the first cloud-computing service launched by Google. It was announced in April 2008 and became readily available for distribution by November 2011. App Engine is a platform for the development and hosting of web applications in data centers managed by Google. After the announcement and subsequent release of App Engine, Google added numerous cloud services to the platform.
Google Cloud Platform is a subset of Google Cloud, which consists of the Google Cloud Platform, public cloud infrastructure, enterprise versions of Android and Chrome OS, G Suite, and application programming interfaces (APIs) for enterprise mapping and machine learning services.
Google lists an extensive collection of Cloud Computing tools and resources with over 90 products available. The next part focuses on the different tools provided by Google.
- Compute Engine – They are high-performance scalable VMs.
- App Engine – We use App Engine to build highly scalable applications on a serverless platform (fully managed).
- Kubernetes Engine – It is an efficient, secured, and reliable method of running Kubernetes clusters.
- GKE On-Prem – It is an efficient, secured, and reliable method of running Kubernetes clusters anywhere.
- Cloud Functions – It is an example of an event-driven serverless compute platform.
- Knative – It is a Kubernetes-based platform which we use to build, manage, and deploy modern serverless workloads.
- Shielded VMs (BETA) – They are examples of hardened virtual machines on GCP.
- Container Security – Effectively secure your container environment on GCP.
- Cloud SQL – It is an example of a fully-managed database service for Postgre SQL and MySQL databases.
- Cloud Bigtable – It is an example of a wide-column NoSQL database service.
- Cloud Spanner – It is the first consistent and horizontally scalable relational database service launched by Google.
- Cloud Datastore – It is a NoSQL document database service tool.
- Cloud Memorystore – It is an in-memory data store service (fully managed).
- Cloud Firestore (BETA) – We can use this to store web and mobile app data worldwide.
- Firebase Real-time Database – It helps us to sync and store data in real-time.
- Stackdriver – We use it to monitor and manage services, applications, containers, and infrastructure.
- Stackdriver Monitoring – Monitor applications running on Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
- Service Monitoring – We use it to monitor Stackdriver Service for Google App Engine and Istio services.
- Logging – Stackdriver Logging for applications running on Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
- Error Reporting – It helps you to identify and understand application errors.
- Trace – It helps you to discover performance hindrances in production.
- Debugger – We can use Debugger to investigate code behavior in production.
- Profiler – It undertakes consistent CPU and heap profiling to improve performance and reduce costs.
API Platform and Ecosystems
- Apigee API Platform – We can use this platform to develop, secure, deploy, and monitor your API’s anywhere.
- Apigee Healthcare APIx – We can use this platform to effectively connect with healthcare data partners and app developers to build new FHIR API-based digital services.
- Apigee Open Banking APIx – Use this platform to accelerate and simplify the secure delivery of PSD2-compliant APIs.
- Apigee Sense – It uses smart behavior revelation technology to safeguard APIs from attacks.
- API Monetization – It is an example of an easy-to-use, flexible solution to obtain value from APIs.
- API Analytics – It gives us a clear picture of Business and operational metrics for APIs.
- Cloud Endpoints – Use Cloud Endpoints to develop, deploy, and manage APIs on any Google Cloud Backend.
- Developer Portal – It is a self-service platform to enable developers and API teams with a turnkey product.
- Cloud Storage – It is a one-stop object storage solution for enterprises and developers.
- Persistent Disk – Examples of Block storage for numerous VM instances.
- Cloud Storage for Firebase – Use it to serve and store content with absolute ease.
- Cloud Filestore (Beta) – It is a fully-managed, high-performance file storage.
- Drive Enterprise – Streamline your workflow with file sharing, cloud-based content collaboration, and storage.
- Data Transfer – Cloud Data Transfer helps you to move your data to Google Cloud Platform faster and more efficiently.
- Transfer Appliance – You can use Transfer Appliance tools to rack, capture, and ship your data to Google Cloud.
- Cloud Storage Transfer Service – These services enable you to transport data between cloud storage services like Google Cloud Storage and AWS S3.
- BigQuery Data Transfer Service – It is an example of a fully managed data import service for BigQuery.
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) – VPC is a managed networking functionality for your Cloud Platform resources.
- Cloud Load Balancing – Google offers a robust, resilient, high-performance and highly scalable Load Balancing option.
- Cloud Armor – Secure, protect and safeguard your services with Cloud Armor against DoS and web attacks.
- Cloud CDN –It is an example of a content delivery system on Google’s worldwide network.
- Cloud Interconnect – Use Cloud Interconnect capabilities to directly connect to GCP’s network edge.
- Cloud DNS – It is an example of a resilient, reliable, low-latency DNS serving.
- Network Service Tiers – Use Network Service Tiers to empower end-users to streamline their cloud network for performance or price.
- Network Telemetry – Use the in-depth network telemetry tools to safeguard and properly secure your services.
There are many other Cloud-based tools and services offered by Google. This list is just an adaptation of a few of these tools and services.
Google Cloud Platform Course Brief
Our Google Cloud Platform course in Chennai will empower you to expand your knowledge base and become a professional in the world of Cloud-Computing.
What will you learn in our Google Cloud Platform training course in Chennai?
Introduction to Google Cloud
- Installation of Splunk
- Usage of Splunk and features
- Licensing option
- Machine data and challenges
Managing GCP Services
- Intro to Authentication Technique
- Data aging
- Admin roles and responsibilities
- Managing the .conf files
- Learn various data onboarding
Services on GCP Networks
- Via Universal forwarder
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Basic search commands
- Learn Reporting commands
- Chart, Dedup, and Stats
- Cloud Router
- Try creating reports
- Security aspect
- Learn Identity and Access Management
- Learn about Service Accounts, Policy Roles, and members
- Basic IAM APIs
- Data Security
- How to deploy an application on a different cluster
GCP Computer Service
- What is a Compute Engine?
- How to implement compute options
- Basic IAM APIs
- Load Balancing
- Common Compute Engine actions
Storage and Database services in GCP
- Cloud SQL
- Cloud Spanner
- Cloud Datastore
- Cloud Bigtable
- The tradeoff of storage options
- Integration with a multi-cloud environment
- Learn about containers and their benefits
- Usage of Kubernetes Engine
- How to choose containers on a Compute Engine
Cloud Dataflow for Data Processing
- Dataflow Service
- Data transmission with cloud data flow
- Using Stack driver for monitoring
- Learn how to create clusters
- Job Automation
- Integration with a multi-cloud environment
You can rest assured that we will provide solutions to inspire and motivate each individual. This will enable them to achieve their goals and aspirations.
Key features of our Google Cloud Platform Training Institute
100% real-time project training – We offer complete Google Cloud Platform training in Chennai in the form of real-time projects and solutions. We will expose you to industry based real-time projects in multiple organizational platforms. You can rest assured that we won’t stop till you are satisfied.
Revised and up-to-date Google Cloud Platform training methodology – Our Google Cloud Platform course is revised and updated continuously depending on industry standards and changes in the field of Cloud Computing. We follow the best Google Cloud Platform training methodology coupled with the finest course materials. Our sessions are not only informative and knowledge-based but they are also fun and interactive.
Experienced Google Cloud Platform trainers – Our Google Cloud Platform trainers are experienced industry professionals with 8+ years of exposure to various tools and resources. We screen thousands of profiles before selecting the best instructor for you.
Focus on Individual Attention – We provide individual attention to our students with flexible schedules. We ensure that our batches have less than 5 members each, to offer a more personalized interaction and better knowledge transfer. One to one training is also provided on request.
Optimized Google Cloud Platform Course fee-structure – We have optimized our fees to make sure that we don’t burn a hole in your pocket. We offer market-standard rates with the option of paying your fees in easy monthly installments.
100% Placement Guarantee – Our mock interviews will effectively prepare you to face your real job interviews. We provide services like resume preparation, placement assistance, and Google Cloud Platform interview questions to sharpen your skills.
Google Cloud Platform Course Certification
The Google Cloud Platform Certification Program enables and entitles you to develop and grow as an industry professional in today’s digital age. Earn the certifications mentioned below and help yourself to boost your career.
The first step is to become a Google Cloud Certified individual. This helps you to show the world that you can design, develop, manage and administer data solutions and application infrastructure on Google Cloud technology. The designation of a Google Cloud Certified Professional is coveted. You can only gain it once you have showcased the necessary skills to uplift Google Cloud technology and use it in real scenarios. These certifications will help you to transform businesses and impact the world in a better way.
- Gain numerous benefits from the added industry recognition
- Confirm and improve your technical expertise
- Catapult your career to the next level
Associate Cloud Engineer Certification
The Associate Cloud Engineer uses his/her technical expertise to deploy applications, monitor operations, and manage enterprise solutions. The individual is adept at Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface. The individual is capable of performing normal platform-based tasks to help maintain one or more already deployed solutions. An Associate Cloud Engineer certification empowers you to do the following things:
- How to construct a cloud solution environment.
- How to plan and configure a cloud solution.
- How to implement and deploy a cloud solution.
- Allows the satisfactory operation of a cloud solution.
- How to configure access and security
About the Certification Exam
Duration – 120 Minutes
Fees for Registration – $125USD
Language – English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German.
In addition to the certification mentioned above Google offers a host of certifications. They are as follows:
- Professional Cloud Architect Certification
- Professional Data Engineer Certification
- G Suite Expertise Certification
- Google Developers Certification
- Associate Android Developer Certification
- Mobile Web Specialist Certification
- Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect
- Google Cloud Certified – Professional Data Engineer
- Google Cloud Certified – Associate Cloud Engineer
|Introduction on Google cloud|
|Installation of splunk||00:00:00|
|Usage of splunk and features||00:00:00|
|Machine data and challenges||00:00:00|
|Manage GCP services|
|Intro to Authentication Technique||00:00:00|
|Admin roles and responsibilities||00:00:00|
|Managing the .conf files||00:00:00|
|Learn various data onboarding:||00:00:00|
|Services on GCP Networks|
|Via Universal forwarder||00:00:00|
|Virtual Private Cloud||00:00:00|
|Basic search commands:||00:00:00|
|Learn Reporting commands:||00:00:00|
|Try creating reports||00:00:00|
|Learn Identity and access Management||00:00:00|
|Learn about service accounts, Policy, Roles and members||00:00:00|
|Basic IAM APIs||00:00:00|
|Try to Deploy an App with other cluster||00:00:00|
|GCP computer service|
|Learn about compute engine||00:00:00|
|Implement compute options||00:00:00|
|Common compute engine action||00:00:00|
|Storage and Database services in GCP|
|Tradeoff of storage options||00:00:00|
|Integration with multi-cloud environment||00:00:00|
|Learn containers and their benefits||00:00:00|
|Usage of kubernetes engine||00:00:00|
|How to choose Containers on compute engine||00:00:00|
|Cloud dataflow for Data Processing|
|Data transformation with cloud data flow||00:00:00|
|Using Stack driver for Monitering||00:00:00|
|Learn to create cluster||00:00:00|
|GCP APIs and Development Services|
|Automate the Infrastructure, Scripts, Google cloud API||00:00:00|
|Learn to use Google stackdriver||00:00:00|
|GCP Devops services|
|Make a setup on CI/CD||00:00:00|
|Setting up Jenkins on container engine||00:00:00|
|Try to Create and deploy on cluster||00:00:00|
|Designing and implementing GCP Migration|
|Different critical metrics and analytics||00:00:00|
|Migrate to GCP||00:00:00|
|How to manage scalability||00:00:00|
- Experienced MNC employees who has at least 8+ years of experience
- 3 Real-time Examples will be given to students
- 100 % Job assistance including resume preparation, mock up interviews
- No limit in attending interviews\n
- 100% real time project training
- Individual attention to students with flexible schedules
- Instalment options for fee payment
- Dedicated HR Person will be allocated for Placement Assistance.
- We tied up with more than 300+ companies and 50+ consultancy.
- More no of interviews will be scheduled after training program.
- Continuous job Assistance will be given even after the training program.
Kindly call or WhatsApp to +917871012233.
It will be vary from 30 to 50 hours.Depends on the candidate Years of experience.
We have successfully completed 4+ years. We placed more than 1000+ students
Yes First session is free of cost.You shall get the batch timings, duration of the course.
You Shall pay in two installments.EMI Option is also available
100% real time training.MNC Professionals will take the training classes
Yes each and every session will be recorded.You shall access the recorded sessions for lifetime.
Yes we are Pearson Vue Authorized Test Center.You shall write the international Certification in velachery branch.
Yes, we provide both weekdays and weekend sessions. You can attend the classes according to your convenience.