Data Science Online Training
The Hope Tutors Data Science online training course will help you master Business Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Data Analytics, Machine learning, Naïve Bayes, K-Means clustering and more. Apart from that, professionals who take this course will also be mastering how to connect R with Hadoop, R Modeling, etc.
About Data Science Online Course
Data Scientist is one of the most prominent and recognized job profiles across the world. Hope Tutors provides you the best Data Science online training as per the industry norms and standards. Professionals who take our Data Science Certification training will be provided online training with hands-on experience in Machine learning, Data conversion, Business Analytics, Statistics, data visualization, financial modeling, testing, etc. Our Data analytics online training course helps in mastering analytical concepts, technological and statistical theories of Data Science.
Data Science makes use of different methods, theories, and techniques extracted from numerous kinds of science like information science, mathematics, statistics, computer science, and many others.
Key Features of Data Science Online Training:
- Industry Specific Scenarios: People who take our online training will be provided with real-time and related scenarios for a deeper understanding of the concepts.
- Flexibility: People who take our online training have lifetime access to data science course materials so that they can access them during their leisure time.
- 24/7 Support: People can contact us whenever they want when they are looking for assistance.
- Practice Exercises: Our course has provoking and challenging practice exercises that will make the students become stronger in the concepts of Data Science.
What are the objectives of the Data Science Online Training?
Upon completion of the data science online training course, people will be able to perform the following criteria.
- Perform basic visualization of data.
- Clean and prepare data for analysis.
- Curve-fit and model your data.
- Present ideas and surprise the audience.
- a thorough understanding of the tools like SSIS, Gretl, Tableau, SQL and more.
What will you learn from our Data Science Online Training?
- Create Linear Regressions by applying ordinary least squares method.
People will be able to perform every complex Data Science Project successfully.
- Create Dummy Variables, Multiple Linear Regression, conditional splits in SSIS, stored procedures in SQL, Basic Tableau Visualization, Simple Linear Regressions, Logistic Regressions and more.
- Derive business insights from the logistics regression coefficients, insights from the CAP curve, new independent variables for modeling purposes, and more.
- Understand what model deterioration will actually look like, Odds ratio, multicollinearity intuition, and to apply the Chi-Squared statistical test.
- Assess the different model R-Squares.
- Use forward selection, backward elimination, methods to create statistical models and Bidirectional Elimination.
- Build the CAP Curve in Excel.
- Operate with False Negatives and False Positives and also identify the differences between them.
- Interpret MLR Coefficients.
- Perform Data Mining in Tableau.
- Install and Navigate SQL Server.
Who Can Attend Data Science Online Course?
People who have interest in Data Science, people who need to improve their statistical modeling skills, data mining skills, data preparation skills, data science presentations skills, graduates in any stream, IT professionals who need to aspired to start their career as a Data Scientist/Development can opt for our online data science online course.
Prerequisites to attend the Data Science Online Training:
Basic Knowledge of any programming language, Statistics, and Mathematics.
To set an astounding career in Data Science, join Our Data Science online course and start learning today!
|Overview of Data Analytics and Data Science||00:00:00|
|Database Handling and Querying Refresher||00:00:00|
|Commonly used tools and approaches in Data Analytics||00:00:00|
|Statistics – Inferential Statistics||00:00:00|
|Analysis using Excel||00:00:00|
|Introduction to R||00:00:00|
|Advanced R Techniques||00:00:00|
|Statistics – Inferential Statistics||00:00:00|
|Data Analysis and Modeling using R||00:00:00|
|Commonly used Visualization Techniques||00:00:00|
|Advanced Visualization Techniques||00:00:00|
|Introduction to Tableau||00:00:00|
|Data Visualization techniques using Excel, R, Tableau||00:00:00|
|Data Mining / Machine Learning|
|What is Machine Learning ? What is Supervised and Unsupervised Learning?||00:00:00|
|Introduction to Python and it’s libraries||00:00:00|
|Overview of basic ML Principles. Linear and Logistic Regression Techniques||00:00:00|
|CART, Decision Trees & Support Vector Machines||00:00:00|
|Random Forests, Principal Component Analysis||00:00:00|
|Project 1 & 2|