DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANGULARJS & NODE.JS
As the IT industry grows rapidly to the new level each day, there are two words that are indispensable and important: ANGULARJS and NodeJS. These two web applications are the soulful mantra of the developers.
There are altogether more than 1.4 million (14 lakhs) AngularJS developers worldwide! As this Google-developed web application framework is notable for its stunning ability to give a best structural form to build an application, ANGULARJS is conventionally ranked among the top 100 maximized projects on GitHub, a hosting service software website.
So it becomes much more vital to get to know these two best framework applications as web development is impossible without them. And here in this article, we are going to explore and dig deep the luminous differences between ANGULARJS and Node.js.
The unique and somewhat sole aim of ANGULARJS is to aid the developers in constructing single-page applications (SPA), thus compiling and pulling together all the components in a web page in a single page domain. And it should be noted that ANGULARJS can be utilized to user interfaces (UI) and interlink diverse software components in a framework. Another declared goal of ANGULARJS framework is to disjoin and separate the client side and a server side of an application program. By writing a business logic layout and equipping the testing phase of an application, ANGULARJS is responsible for providing the coherent structure to build that application.
The implementation of Model-View-Controller (MVC) to attain decoupled page presentation and data components is facilitated in ANGULARJS to dynamically design the given application. By enabling MVC, a developer can develop applications that are driven by data architecture and interactive web applications.
The extended ANGULARJS is packed with some potent features such as spontaneous data binding and filters that help a developer to avail that uncomplicated key features rather than writing complex codes.
To look further the disparity and the distinctive qualities of both AngularJS and Node.js, we need to investigate the positive and less impressive sides.
- The prominent blueprint that defines ANGULARJS is its remarkable User Interface paradigm. HTML is a client language of ANGULARJS that is used to delineate the user interface of a web application. All the attributes that define each respective functions are encoded in HTML. Thus all the processes for a dynamic web development are characterized as per the user’s needs.
- Unlike other web page designing languages, AngularJS has the advantage of directives and filters that ensure the adaptability of the framework. A developer can easily segregate the codes that exploit the DOM from the Model-View-Controller. And it is tectonic to note that without ANGULARJS directives it is almost impossible to manipulate the DOM. Besides, the filters are used for the essential function of data transformations.
- The synchronization of the data is done efficiently between all the inbuilt components and the model view controlling device.
- ANGULARJS generates a syntax format that spawns reusable components with the assistance of the directives.
- Template building with the robust solution subsystem is a key benefit of ANGULARJS.
- To be a step ahead of its counterparts, Node.js takes up the binge of functioning as the server itself, in addition to providing a set of framework tools.
- To handle multiple connections at a time, Node.js can be availed and be rendered as a proxy compilation.
- Data streaming is another strength of node.js as it implements and deploys varying proxies between different data sources. And data streaming is inevitable for the encoding process of video and audio files.
- Node Package Module / Manager (NPM) assists the package management of the script language. Lodash, socket.io, connect and the bluebird is the few NPM modules used in the Node.js.
- Compared to ANGULARJS and its other previous versions, the programming environment of Node.js is advisable for fast and scalable network applications.
And now, confused as to what to choose between these two? ANGULARJS? Or Node.js? In fact, both have its wider application and sets itself on par with each other. We, Hope Tutors are proud to offer you both courses! We are the best ANGULARJS training center in Chennai as we guide you in your career path in ANGULARJS framework applications.
We are also having experienced professionals in Node.js as our trainers. Our best Nodejs training institute in Chennai has some well-equipped learning tools in a good lab environment. As for the job, there are plenty for AngularJS and Node.js programmers. Just a glimpse through the major job searching websites like Linkedin and Naukri reveals the trending force of these major frameworks for web app development.
According to ITJobsWatch, a statistics firm that calculates the IT jobs, has estimated that there are approximately 14,500 jobs available in for AngularJS developers alone! Join us today!